FullOdisha.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Foreign & Domestic Cars and Bikes Discussion Forum > Domestic and Foreign Bikes, Streetbike / Sportbike Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc photos pulsar 220CC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 87>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
sravan View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sravan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc photos pulsar 220CC
    Posted: 28-March-2006 at 1:45pm

Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc photos pulsar 220CC (Before it was rumoured as 250 CC bike)

Bajaj has launched the new 220 cc version of their most popular model - Pulsar. Below are some snaps of new pulsar 220 cc. 

Blue Coloured Pulsar 220CC bike

It appeared on the cover of Magazine Bikes:

Some new Pic. i got

Thats the Meter glowing orange........Isn't it cool then the one posted earlier

A very cool pic that i got........
Hope u will enjoy that.......

Some more pic's ..........

REally cool pics....

Glowing Tail Light

Only side lightsssssss

Bajaj Pulsar 220 CC photos, Baja Pulsar 220 CC photos, Pulsar 220cc Photos, Pulsar 220CC photos

If any one has better photographs of Bajaj Pulsar 250 CC please do upload them

Thanks
Oriya Movies website http://movies.fullorissa.com

fenil patel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote fenil patel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-April-2006 at 7:54am
i lov bajaj pulsar dtsi mmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh 250 cc hope it launch in may 2006
Dinesh Reddy L View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dinesh Reddy L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-April-2006 at 10:39am
all the features of the bike are goodClap even the design(shape) is also good except the head light .u could have placed a single lamp thing instead of the double lamp .i suggest to replace the present head lamp with the old model that is more attractive than the present one.

dinesh reddy l
rajesh View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote rajesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-April-2006 at 4:13pm
I dont like the side panel, its quite a bit copied from Karizma, but if cover the body then it would look better I suppose,
well regarding the power till now dont have any idea but this could never be compared with Kinetic Comet as becasue that is an imported bike,

but how far I expect, bajaj pulsar is the best bike on to the indian roads and market offcourse and this Pulsar 250 CC bike will bring a grand succes to bajaj bike selling list.

ashutosh View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ashutosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-April-2006 at 11:41am
its nothing b4 the yamaha fazer250 n will surely flop in this skin
Neil Dsouza View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Neil Dsouza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-April-2006 at 10:07am
I own a pulsar 150cc and was eagerly waiting for the 250cc to come out. BUt i think the Fazer looks like a BOMB in the design sector. Comparatively the Bajaj engine is very reliable but if it could be paired with the Fazer's looks it would be like owning the best of both the worlds. 
Neil Dsouza View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Neil Dsouza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-April-2006 at 1:39pm
Does anybody know where we can get more close up pics of the 250cc??
Pratik Shrestha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pratik Shrestha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2006 at 7:55pm
Does pulsar 250 will be able to give a good mileage than karizma..........
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2006 at 8:10pm

quite obvious yaar, pulsar will definitely give a better mileage then karizma and ofcourse a better performance then karizma.

omer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote omer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-April-2006 at 8:31pm
i dont think so pulsar will give more mileage than karizma its cc and bhp is more campared 2 karizma.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 87>